S1 Ep5: What It's Actually Like Being a Freelance Creative Business owner with Tania Gault
Episode 5! How is that even possible that we're already half way through season 1... I'm shocked by how fast this first season is going, and how much fun I'm having in producing this show.
I'm thinking of doing a few mini solo episodes this summer, so let me know how that sounds to you. You can comment here, or send me a message over on Instagram @oliviabossert
Todays episode is with the amazing Tania Gault, a freelance photographer and content creator from the South of France, but based in London.
In this episode we talk about:
- how she got into photography and content creation
- what it's actually like being a freelancer
- how she made the transition into working for herself full time.
- what it was like for her to move from France to the UK
- why it's so important to have friends within business!
I really hope you enjoy the episode, let me know over on Instagram @oliviabossert
* marks an affiliate link