As someone who has been blogging twice a week for... honestly I don't even know how long anymore, I know how hard it can be to come up with topics to write on. There will be weeks where your mind draws a blank, and you simply don't know what you want to write about!
So with that in mind, I'm hoping this list will help you. I've kept it very open, with no real industry in mind, other than it being a somewhat creative business. But this could be used by any blogger who needs a bit of inspiration!
1. Why You Became A ___
2. What You Love Most About Your Industry
3. The Favourite Project You've Ever Worked On And Why
4. 10 Things You've Learnt Since Becoming A ______
5. A "Get To Know Me" Post *BONUS* Film A Video Too
6. A Case Study Of A Recent Project
7. A "How To" Post (How to make a necklace, How to master your name in calligraphy, etc)
8. Show off your work space
9. The Best Books You've Read
10. The Podcasts You Love
There you have it, 10 ideas for blog posts! If none of these feel right, maybe they've given you a few ideas of your own to get started with :)
If you have any other topics you'd like me to cover, let me know, and I'll be sure to do what I can.