20 Things That Make Me Happy
Christmas time is such a happy time of year, and I wanted to take the time to write a list down of what makes me feel happy. This is something I try to think about regularly, especially if I have a particularly stressful day (which does happen more than I'd like). I think taking the time to reflect a bit on happiness is really important to everyone; it reminds us how much we've got to be happy about. So here is my little list of 20 things that make me happy.
- Getting home from the gym and feeling exhausted but also really positive
- The smell of Christmas that seems to be everywhere right now
- Knowing I'm going back to Switzerland in a weeks time and spending time with my family
- Getting excited about photography again
- Working on Atlas
- Reading a really good book
- Listening to the Greg James BBC Radio 1 Podcast. It makes me laugh out loud every time!
- Dinner with friends
- Sitting down in the evening and watching Youtube or reading blogs
- Buying my favourite magazines at the start of every month
- The smell of horses
- Putting my makeup on (and getting my eyeliner even).
- Buying Christmas presents for the people I love (and probably spending far too much money on them).
- A bed with clean sheets on it
- Burning candles at night
- Listening to old songs I loved years ago
- Feeling proud of my friends all accomplishing so much
- Warm cosy jumpers when it's cold outside
What makes you happy at the moment? Let me know in the comments bellow.